22 January 2010

Finley

My sister-in-law Tori and husband Clark just had a baby girl, Finley. (Well, when I say just, I mean in December.) Anyway, thankfully they live in a cold place so that I have an excuse to make a newborn hat. I LOVE making hats! They're so fast and easy and fun. Every time I make one I'm reminded of this, and I always think, "I really should make more of these." (I still haven't made one for myself yet, or any of my kids, come to think of it, I need to.) So, here is the hat I sent to Finley. Hope she likes pink. Can't wait to meet her this summer, and hold and cuddle her. I LOVE babies!


Hat with big pink flower!
I also sent this great wipes/diaper pouch. I made one for myself months ago, and I really love it. It really is one of my favorite things. It's handy at church to just grab it and go, instead of taking the whole diaper bag just to change a diaper. I hope she loves her's as much as I love mine.

4 comments:

Candice said...

So cute!

Katie S said...

It will look great on her. Tori's not an anti-pink mom. :) Very cute!

MoM B. said...

That's so cute !! It will match the pink crocheted blanket Suzan (Andy's wife) made her.

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Beautiful! Is it knit or crochet? I love the bag too! The fabric is awesome.