30 May 2009

flower pacifier

This was my first project from this book. It was a birthday present from last year. The pictures of all the projects are so beautiful, and there are so many projects that I want to do... just not enough time in the day, so little by little. This was for a baby shower, and I can just imagine how cute this will be hanging from a baby. I made a brightly colored changing pad to go along with it, but I guess I didn't get a picture of it.

I really haven't done a whole ton of knitting, but this was really easy... I only had to look up a couple of stitches. Such a cute pattern, so glad that some people are so creative, and like to share their creativity with others.



2 comments:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Very cute. How long have you been knitting?

Rebekah B. said...

I've been knitting for about 5-6 years is all, not very long... but it's oh, so much fun.