14 May 2008

obsessed!

In my blog wanderings I've stumbled across many a post about Japanese Craft Books. I want one, or twenty, if you must know the truth. They have beautiful pictures, and although they are written completly in Japanese, it seems as if the illustrations are enough... enough to produce something lovely. So, here's the book I'm hunting for at the moment...


... and when I say hunting, I really mean it. I have emailed every Japanese bookstore I can find on the Internet asking them if they have it, or could get it. It's out of print, that's the problem. The other problem is that I did find it one place, but it's in Japan and for whatever reason they won't ship it to the US. Man! Why must it be so complicated? And so... I continue to hunt.

3 comments:

Tori and/or Clark said...

I didn't know you had a blog about your bags, AWESOME!!! I wish I could make all these cute bags. Although, I did recently find out that I can sew a size 2 disco suit.

Katie said...

Just a question - can you read these books? If so, you are WAAAYYY more talented than I thought. Kids, bags, cooking, spanish, japanese...what's next? :)

MoM B. said...

It really is fun to see what's up in other countries. I get a chuckle out of some of them. It just doesn't sound the same in Greek as in English.