09 May 2008

gloria!

I got a package today...

Don't you just love getting mail, especially when in the package form?! Lets see, who is this from?

This is the part where I totally started freaking out, jumping up and down, screaming like a banshee.
Before even opening the box I knew what was inside. You see, I frequently read her blog, and a few days ago she had posted pictures of the bag she had finished for the BTRSswap. I knew that whoever got that bag was so lucky, but also realized with all the ladies that entered the swap, my chances were slim to none for getting THAT bag... but a girl can dream! Anyway, seeing this return address label, I knew that I had won, and won big! But enough rambling, I'll let you see for yourself...

Isn't this exciting!


And there she is, in all glory... which is fitting by the way since her name is Gloria. Be sure to notice the cute key fob attached to the key ring. It's all so lovely!

As part of the swap we were supposed to send one of our favorite summertime desert recipes. So she sent me a recipe for Cheesecake Supreme, with a note that this is the absolute best recipe for cheesecake that she's ever had. Can't wait to try it. I'll post the recipe after I've given it a whirl. So, this recipe couldn't be more perfect either, I LOVE cheesecake!!!

Thanks for all of this Kris... you're my new best friend!

5 comments:

MoM B. said...

That's great! I seen this on your list and I thought it had to be Your own blog. It's nice to hear from you and not Shawn all the time...sorry Shawn.

Tori and/or Clark said...

I agree with mom.

Katie said...

I want the cheesecake recipe, please!

CUTE BAG!!! I am jealous!!! :)

EaGLeSToNs said...

Very cute bag. Some people are soooo talented!

El Scorcho said...

I would kill for that bag.