30 April 2013

KCW 3 & 4

The next item on my list to sew, was some pants for Oscar.  It's starting to get really warm here so I probably should have done shorts, but I just LOVE this pattern for pants, so it had to be done.  Next time maybe I'll just shorten the pattern.


You might recall I made some, pretty much identical to these for Silas a few years ago.  The green was a little brighter, and the size was bigger.  I LOVED them.  Silas LOVED them.  I'm sure too that Oscar LOVES them.


This pattern is called the Nowhere Man Pants, by Shwin and Shwin.  I made a size 12-18 months size.  Oscar just turned 2, but the 2T seemed like it might be too big.  I'm afraid that these won't fit him too long, so I'll be making another pair soon.


Love the tag on the bum.  Cute pockets.



And an action shot...


No comments: